Ten Quotes That Stay In My Head

>> Friday, January 7, 2011

1. Nana! I missed you! (From Addisyn Lowry)

2. Mom, I need some advice and you're the wisest woman I know. (From Lacey Keel Lowry)

3. Let your mind start a journey through a strange new world
Leave all thoughts of the life you knew before
Let your soul take you where you long to be
Only then can you belong to me (From The Music of the Night by Andrew Lloyd Webber)

4. Don't torture yourself, Gomez. That's my job. (From The Addams Family)

5. Who can find a virtuous woman. Her price is far above rubies. (From Prov. 31 KJV)

6. I want to go to Nana's house 'cause she's got books. (From Briar Keel)

7. To live, to live would be an awfully big adventure! (From the movie Hook)

8. Homework is for princesses! (From The Princess Who Never Laughed - Faery Tale Theater)

9. We must be over the rainbow! (From The Wizard of Oz)

10. I'll tell you what I see in the fire. I see the two of us sitting on our front porch growing old together. (From a teenaged Craig, twelve months before our wedding thirty years ago)

1 comments:

Sarah January 10, 2011 at 8:05 PM  

Love The Addams Family! So many good quotes. :)

"And our credo: 'Sic gorgiamus allos subjectatos nunc.' We gladly feast on those who would subdue us. Not just pretty words."

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP